Sunday, January 1, 2017

The best of friends...

I have always been a shy and quiet person. I don't always speak my mind. I don't have a lot of confidence. But I am honest, trustworthy and extremely loyal. It's not easy for me to make friends, but once someone is my friend, they are more like family. You see my friends are extremely important to me and are always more like family than just mere friends. I love them all for such different reasons. Luckily for us we have some of the most amazing friends. 

Being parents now we are crazy busy, don't get to spend as much time with our friends as we would like to and since we had to move about an hour away from our friends for financial reasons we definitely wish we can see them more. Sometimes you just need a friend. Someone you can lean on, trust your secrets to, a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, a hug, some to drink with or do stupid things with or someone to make you laugh. Someone that isn't your significant other, because lets face it sometimes the person you need to vent about is your significant other. My friends are incredible. My husband and I are lucky enough to have amazing couples to call our friends. Although we don't get to see them, when we do it is always crazy moments that we hold as wonderful memories throughout our lives. I hope that they know exactly how much I love them. They are an incredible group who we are blessed to have in our lives. Last night we rang in the new year with them in our typical themed party tradition and we had a blast, as you can see. 

Sometimes we go out for a meal together just to talk and catch up on things we may have missed in each other's lives since the last time we saw each other. 
 These ladies are like my lifeline, They keep me sane in moments where I feel like I am going to lose my mind. They make me laugh and smile. We drink, dance and hang out together. I know that no matter what is going on in my life I can count on them. When I am at a low point, I know I can tell them and they will be there and help any way they can. Ladies, I hope that you know how much I love you all and am so utterly thankful for such wonderful, crazy, funny and beautiful ladies to call my friends.
My best friend is one of a kind. She is incredible, strong, smart, sassy and beautiful inside and out. She is a wonderful mother and friend. She is always there when I need her. She is funny as hell. She can make a day so much better from one conversation because she gets me. Her friendship is one that I know will last a lifetime because she is so much more than just a friend, she is family and always will be. Sweets, I love you and hope you know that no matter how far away we live from each other I will always be there for you. One phone call is all it will take for me to be at your side. Life is so much better because you are my best friend!


These people are kind, hard working, loving, caring and incredible in every way. We love you all and are so glad that we began the year with you. Our lives are so much better for having you in it. One of my 2017 new years resolution is to make sure we all spend more time together because frankly I need you all in my life. 

So my lovely readers, how did you ring in your new years? I would love to hear about your friends, because we all need them. Until next time I will be enjoying this Journey as an everyday mom made so much better by my amazing friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment